[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Best way to get audit or history information

sbhatti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 16:19:53 EDT 2009

I am using Jbpm 3.2 and need to track an audit information for both manual and automated tasks. I saw that Jbpm 4.0 has history APIs but there are no such APIs for 3.2. Though, I saw that it might be possible to use JBPM_LOG table by enabling logging

For each manual and automated step, I need to know
 - how it got to that step
 - start and end timestamp
 - the user who is assigned for manual tasks
 - context of the process, perhaps before and after

Can someone suggest best way to get that information. I have not looked at JBPM_LOG schema, could it provide such information or is there a better way. Also, I saw some posts about size of JBPM_LOG that grows large. Is it going to be a problem. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239869#4239869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239869