[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployers Ordering

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 06:25:54 EDT 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  |  * deployer stages have to be comparable

Why?
That's why they are called stages and they are already comparable - how else do you think they fit into our state machine. ;-)

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  |  * deployers have to be sorted on deployers chain retrieval (i.e. in method    protected synchronized List getDeployersList(String stageName))

Why?
Based on what?
This would be complete waste of time/performance.

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  |  * sorting agorithm have to take stages, inputs, outputs and relative order into account

Why/how stages?
All the rest is already taken into account.

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote :
  |  * different sorting algorithm have to be implemented (domino is wrong because two deployers are not comparable in general)
Sure.
But re-read my previous post:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239954#4239954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239954