[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployers Ordering

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 06:51:38 EDT 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : Example of use case that shold fail but won't:

  | Deployer1:
  |  - stage: PRE_REAL
  |  - inputs: output1
  | Deployer2:
  |  - stage: REAL
  |  - outputs: output1
  |
  | PRE_REAL is before REAL. Current domino sorting algorithm will not detect it.
The only reasonable thing here might be that we check any previous stages for inputs,
and potentially break (throw an exception) if some deployer requires an input from later output.

But this should be properly discussed first on MC dev forum,
as I'm still not convinced this is something we should do.
e.g. we might just call it lazy deployer developer, as (s)he didn't bother to properly check previous deployers via statistics

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239969#4239969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239969