[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Thread Pool questions

andy.miller@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 11:45:47 EDT 2009

"gaohoward" wrote : Inside the AS container, a MDB's connection to JBM is handled by JCA layer, which has its own pooling of connections.

  | JBM_clientMaxPool is not about connection pool, it's about thread pool size at the remoting client side.
  |
  | I don't see what do you refer to the TCP connection pool, can you clarify it? thanks

Well, the JBM_clientMaxPool is a thread pool for TCP connections, so that is what I was referring to, and you confirmed it.

I was under the impression that there was a thread pool for JBM underneath the JCA pool, and that the clientMaxPool setting in the documentation is how you configure that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240087#4240087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240087