[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Support for CICS + local-tx-datasource

panisson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 15:58:30 EDT 2009

Hello,

We are connecting CICS from JBoss using CICS ECI Calls, but we want to use it in global transactions. CICS J2EE ECI Resource Adapter supports only LocalTransactions, and we are using an Oracle data source configured as local-tx-datasource. I know that the configuration of the Oracle data source should be modified to xa-datasource, but I want to know what will be the TransactionManager behavior if we use the current configuration as a JTA transaction? Will the CICS transaction be used in a LastResourceOptimization, or I must transform the local-tx-datasource in a xa-datasource in order to use the CICS transaction globally?

Thank you in advance,

Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240151#4240151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240151