[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: ConcurrentModificationException during session serializa

smarlow@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 22:46:53 EDT 2009

This isn't perfect but we might be able to convert the HTTP session attribute value to byte array before multiplexing and the reverse on the receiving end.  I'm not thrilled about double buffering the attribute value (keeping a copy in serialized form and original object form), but maybe we are doing that already on the multiplexing side (in which case there isn't extra memory overhead).

The advantage of the above approach is that we could easily synchronize the relevant session facade during serialization/de-serialization.  I'm not sure how that impacts the current design.  What do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240194#4240194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240194