[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Limit IP access to a session beans (EAR)

xmedeko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 09:47:08 EDT 2009

Well, the client address is accessible from thread name :-). So, I can write the Around Invoke Interceptor Method to check this IP. I was just asking if there is some nice JBoss solution for this. You know, some config with IP addresses like 10.1.1.128/20 :-)

BTW. about accessing IP from session beans: I think BEA or Oracle AS put client IP somewhere into the session context. Or I was thinking that some ThreadLocal variable could do the trick. But it is solution for the JEE session beans, that would not work for the JBoss service bean, I guess.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240350#4240350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240350