[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't control queues from jconsole

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 10:31:48 EDT 2009

err... sorry, I confused JON and AS 5 JMX console.

there is an issue in the current configuration of JBoss Messaging which prevents to manage it directly in AS 5 console.
To fix it:
1/ change the MBeanServer code in deploy/messaging.sar/jbm-jboss-beans.xml to:

  |    <bean name="MBeanServer" class="javax.management.MBeanServer">
  |       <constructor factoryClass="org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanServerLocator"
  |                    factoryMethod="locateJBoss"/>
  |    </bean>

2/ edit conf/props/messaging-users.properties and add the line:

  | JBM.MANAGEMENT.ADMIN.USER=CHANGE ME!!

3/ that's it, JBoss Messaging is manageable using the JMX console: http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/
in the domain tab using "org.jboss.messaging"

We'll fix this configuration issue in our next release.
Sorry for the inconvenience

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240363#4240363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240363