[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Full GC not releasing Memory

vons1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 14:08:31 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your input.
I am using JDK6 VisualVM as well as JConsole utility to monitor, however VisualVM does not keep old heap analysis, it gives you analysis for last 1-2 hrs only.
Jconsole at least gives all the data, if you keep it running, though it does not record.

And if it were memory leak, then it should have happen on other cluster node as well. My other cluster node up from last 250 Hrs, and GC is releasing memory whenever Full GC happens.

I am uploading the entire GC.log for your reference for both the nodes, GC_Running.log is for the node which is still running and GC_Dead.log is for the node which hung.

  | http://66.39.39.38/GC_Running.log
  | http://66.39.39.38/GC_Dead.log

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240431#4240431