[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - High CPU on JSF auto-complete

jboden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 15:38:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I see this behavior with Jboss tools and WTP JSF. When I go to autocomplete a jsf tag like value="#{bean.method}" it finds the list of beans very quickly. But when I hit ctrl-space after the period (bean.) it takes about 15 seconds with 100% cpu to pull up the list of methods.

But it's not just the first time. It does this every time like it won't cache something.

Does anyone have an idea of what to look for? I don't really have that many public methods, maybe 30 or so... I created a small bean and it finishes much faster. Any ideas what might be causing my existing beans to be so slow or any settings we can try?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240445#4240445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240445