[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Indentityservice- Jbpm4

shekharv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 20:03:59 EDT 2009

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=157513

Please refer to the above post. I posted some instructions on there too.

I have it setup the way it is recommended in the user guide and it does work.

You might just want to start small and modify the config within the jbpm examples folder.
The distro comes with an examples folder that has a lot of junit testcases that one can run. This is a great place to start experimenting. Make changes to the jbpm.cfg.xml there, add whatever classes you want to add in the test folders, and see how things work and then port it to your code base.

In fact I also have the same approach work with custom activities.

Let us know if you have further problems,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240490#4240490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240490