[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clustering differences versus JBoss MQ

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 28 02:31:30 EDT 2009

Having just upgraded from JBoss 4.2.3.GA (which used JBoss MQ I believe) to JBoss 5.1.0.GA (which uses JBoss Messaging I believe), I am a bit confused as to how the clustered JMS works.

I tried using /ClusteredConnectionFactory, and it seems to work, but its behaviour seems to be clustered delivery of messages to local queues. This is resulting in one of the machines (the fastest one) consuming all its messages and then sitting idle while the slower machines finish their messages. Really what I want is a single queue and clustered consumption of messages by all machines.

How should I configure that?

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240539#4240539