[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help needed in deploying 'par' to JBoss server

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 28 07:58:14 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | -> Now the Code runs successfully without any errors but the file is not deployed when i checked in jBPM console.
  | -> I tried to get the list of process definitions. The size of List is found to be ZERO. This means that my code is not able to reach the jBPM hypersonic DB.

You try to retrieve the processdefinition list in the same application where you deploy the definition? If so, is that after the context is closed and reopened? If not, try this.

anonymous wrote : I used these two methods.
  | O ProcessDefinition.parseParZipInputStream
  | O deployProcessDefinition
  |
  | What is the jBPM class that i should actually use ?

These are fine, no problem.

anonymous wrote : Is there a jBPM community article that discuss this scenario ?
Not specifically, but all the jBPM unittests do it this way, but you are on the right track.

anonymous wrote : How can i gain visiblity to the jBOSS deployment directory

anonymous wrote :
  | and connectivity to the jBPM database ?

Turn on the debug level of jBPM and hibernate to see if there is something going on

anonymous wrote :
  | Do i need to specify somewhere, like the jBPM database used & server path in a config file ?

If this is from eclipse, yes, you have to configure this in the hibernate.cfg.xml file

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240553#4240553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240553