[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Tutorial that WORKS? and jboss source code?

anteo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 28 08:51:10 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

till now after days of trying and trying i was able to build a simple portlet and a simple jsp portlet under eclipse. I used for that the exampes of jboss portal bundle 2.7.2. Both of this "simple" portlets were not so simple. For me there is no functioning tutorial of jboss under eclipse. I had to read the jboss documentation and import the examples in eclipse and then i tried to make the changes in the examples manually from the thinngs i understood in the reference guide.
I am searching now for a jsf step by step Tutorial under eclipse. If anyone could help me in that i would appreciate it. I am also searching for the source code package of jboss bundle 2.7.2 so i can import it in eclipse and have in that way every time i move with the mouse over a class the comments about it. Does anyone know where i can find it.

p.s: i have downloaded the source packages from here http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=16942&release_id=684683 but i can't find there for example the class GenericPortlet and i am thinking that it is not the right package.

Thanks for the help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240555#4240555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240555