[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ServiceBean and depends clause - Help Please

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 03:46:29 EDT 2009

You can override the default JNDI names by using the @RemoteBinding or the @LocalBinding annotations. You can even use the jboss.xml to override these. See these tutorials:
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/JNDI_Bindings.html

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/jboss.xml_deployment_descriptor.html

"rnicholson10" wrote :
  | I would need to recompile phase-input.jar to change this. In fact, I would need to recompile it for every different EAR I want to add it to. ...
  |
  | 2) Similarly, how do I depend on my timer bean in the Service bean no matter what EAR file it's part of?

How about adding the dependency through the jboss.xml instead of the annotations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240598#4240598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240598