[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Can JNDI ds reconnect automatically after DB server restarts

Allen_Lei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 05:20:54 EDT 2009

Hi,all

I've had that "The JBoss server must be restarted when db server restarted" idea in my head for a long time,maybe because I used the C3P0 database connnection pooling which just like what i think formerly .But it's just wrong.

Today i try to restart the Mysql db service without restarting the JBoss server,then i find it can work however.The Oracle db server i have not tried,but i think it will work too.

Is this which i mean above right?Is this the datasource connection pooling mechanism for JBoss only?

Your reply will by most appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240637#4240637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240637