[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: WARN [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.g

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 10:19:42 EDT 2009

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE, come on....

The testcase I posted is an example. Might be that the AbstractDBTestCase is not in 3.2.2. Could be, not sure, but removing it would show only a few things that need removal and you *could* be up and running.... but you can't for the very reason you again posted things that do *not* work at all.

You might have limited time, but so so I and by spending to little to provide me with a good testcase, you are unfortunately now on your own.  I'm sorry, but I'm not going to put any more effort (over 1 hour now) in solving this for you. Maybe others can help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240769#4240769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240769