[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JBoss + Oracle InstantClient 10g - works for Tomcat, not

pbdavey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 11:39:56 EDT 2009

I only added C:\Users\Phillip.OFFICE\dev\instantclient_10_2\ to java.library.path.  I'm a concerned that something like dependencywalker won't show me what I need to know since Tomcat runs fine, so I believe my environment is fine, it's just something about JBoss' configuration that is messing it up.

Another piece of info is that I don't need java.library.path set for Tomcat, it uses PATH just fine.  Which I suppose points to JBoss messing with the PATH variable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240797#4240797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240797