[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: node.getChild() returning inconsistent results

galder.zamarreno@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 03:24:32 EDT 2009

Hi again, I think I have replicated the issue that you're encountering with the code from the UserGuide. I'm currently investigating it.

With regards to your 2nd questions, Cache has no getChild() method, I suppose you're refering to getNode() instead? If so, this is indentical to calling cache.getRoot().getChild(fqn). There's no difference between them two.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240934#4240934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240934