[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering differences versus JBoss MQ

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 05:10:01 EDT 2009

Tim,

Thanks for helping out.

If I understand correctly, JBM 1.x load-balances at distribution time, not consumption time. In my case, I am sending 1000 messages to the queue in one initial batch.

I see an initial flurry while all 3 of my consumers consume messages, then the fastest one stops waiting for the slowest 2 to finish. It seems each of my consumers got given 333 messages to work on locally, and that consumers cannot consume each other's messages without introducing message suckers?

Thanks again.

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240953#4240953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240953