[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Inject dependency on JMS ConnectionFactory

slimamar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 07:35:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

We 're using JBAS 5.0.0.GA, and we  inject a JMS administrative resource (ConnectionFactory) in an ejb session and an ejb service. This works fine.

When we're upgrading to JBAS 5.1.0.GA, only the injection to an ejb session woks and for the ejb service we have a reference to the null object.

Is it a bug ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241008#4241008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241008