[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Tutorial that WORKS? and jboss source code?

anteo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 08:03:50 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

sorry if it sound cynycal and i did not want to offend anybody but i was a little in stress because all of that things and all that time spended in vain. Well i have tried a lot of tutorials even the one that you gave me and i was just expecting an answer from someone that had worked with a tutorial and found it useful. Don't get me wrong the tutorials were useful but just for some first little things but the most important they were not right.
and thanks for the zip file yes what i was looking for was in there and very good hidden:)

I have jboss tools 3.1M1 and the last bundled version of jboss portal.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241018#4241018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241018