[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Annotations processing does not work with isolated classload

snicoll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 1 02:38:42 EST 2009

Hey,

We have an application with a couple of beans where the SessionContext is injected through an annotation. We're using 4.2.2

Everything is working fine. Because we want the EAR file to be deployed alongside another application that uses some shared librairies, we switched the isolation mode by adding the <loader-repository> element in the jboss-app.xml of the ear.

Since then, the session context is not injected anymore. I tried to switch from field annotation to setter annotation and I can see that the debugger is null.

See also this stacktrace

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213987#4213987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213987