[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Dependencies for a remote client

mnouwens@future-earth.eu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 11:49:07 EST 2009

Hi there,

I have basicly the same issue except my version is 5.0.1. We manually did it for 4.2.3. but by removing the pom files and cleaning up dependencies.

Is there anybody out the using the maven depenency

			org.jboss.jbossas
  			jboss-as-client
			5.0.1.GA
			compile
			pom

And gettign 30 mb op librarie in which some cases these are duplicates containing the same classes only with the one with classifier client and the other not.

This is not maven to the reque but something else.

Mybe i am using the wrong dependency but all i need to have is ejb3 connection adn in the future maybe jms. On 4.2.4 we reduced it to 3 files. But the number is not the big issue it's the size we are seeing. a swing client of 40 mb of wich 30 is jboss remoting and server side stuff.

Hope somebodyknow the answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214241#4214241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214241