[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: How to configure XA Datasource correctly? Getting org.jb

wayne.earnshaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 15:09:14 EST 2009

There are examples shipped with JBoss

>From the error
org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: No XADataSourceClass supplied!

I'd guess it's looking for this XML element
<xa-datasource-class>

One of their examples from /examples/jca/generic-ds.xml (which is under your JBoss installation directory) looks like this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214287#4214287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214287