[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Dual Processor Config

moousa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 16:16:42 EST 2009

I have the same problem but I do not know what I should do. I use an application that is running on a jboss 4.2.2 server. I noticed that jboss uses only one processor all the time although I have a machine which contains 4 processors. I search on internet but I found no help.
my question is there a way to run Jboss on multiple processors to take advantage of all my resources.

I'm using an AMD64 machine with 4 processors and jboss is running on lunix CentOS 64bit .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214302#4214302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214302