[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MESSAGE DRIVEN BEAN USING mail-ra.rar STOPS WORKING

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 00:41:35 EST 2009

Has anyone found out why mail-ra stops working?

I'm actually seeing a very similar scenario where when the server starts up I can see it checking for email messages, but after a couple of hours it doesn't try to grab emails anymore. I haven't monitored it that closely to know the exact timing, but I know it's not even trying to check because I have it in debug mode and I don't see the mail commands being executed at all.

I'm going to have to implement this by going with a quartz trigger so I can manually check the mailbox using JAvaMail, but like the poster, I would prefer the more elegant MDB approach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214358#4214358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214358