[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cluster setup

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 03:31:36 EST 2009

Hi,
 I've two instances of jboss 5.0.0 GA up and running in two different machines.

I am using EJB 3.0 stateless session beans to access jboss cache . I do have the @Clustered annotation in my bean.I am using HA_JNDI to invoke the remote ejb from client.

When using both the instances of the server , the cache is getting replicated in both the instances , but on server start up both the nodes does does not seem to recognise each other.. From the server logs I see

07:21:15,536 INFO  [DEPartition] Number of cluster members: 1
  | 07:21:15,536 INFO  [DEPartition] Other members: 0

The entire setup works like a cluster , like if one of the node is down , the request is routed to the other server..etc.. but just the message seems to be incorrect.

I ran the tests mentioned in the community ( JGroups  Probe and Draw) . It does display both the nodes..

How do I actually verify if this setup is correct? and if the cluster is correctly configured.?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214405#4214405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214405