[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Security on POJO Endpoint in JBOSSWS 3.1.0

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 05:38:45 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using the latest jboss 3.1.0 on my JBOSS AS 4.2.3. I have a sample web service which is a POJO Endpoint I made from the WSDL(using top down approach). Do I need to give the @EndpointConfig annotation in this case?

I gave it and deployed the webservice and when I invoked the service I got a ClassCastException java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.core.soap.EnvelopeBuilderDOM

I then removed this annotationand gave the annotation as per the sample in jboss download(SecureEndpointImpl.java). It deployed successfully but never worked properly. What ever the user name or role it returned successfully.

Here are my configurations

jboss-wsse-server.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <jboss-ws-security xmlns="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config"
  | 	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  | 	xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config
  | http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/schema/jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd">
  |
  | 	<config>
  | 		<authorize>
  | 			<unchecked />
  | 			<!--  <role>friend</role> -->
  |
  | 		</authorize>
  | 	</config>
  |
  | </jboss-ws-security>

service
  | @Stateless(name = "AWFUtilityServicePortType")
  | @SecurityDomain("JBossWS")
  | @RolesAllowed("friend")
  | @WebService(serviceName = "AWFUtilityService", targetNamespace = "http://www.test.com/WF/Framework/AWFUtilityService",
  | 		endpointInterface = "com.test.wf.framework.awfutilityservice.AWFUtilityServicePortType", portName="AWFUtilityServicePort",wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/AWFUtilityService.wsdl")
  | public class AWFUtilityServiceImpl implements AWFUtilityServicePortType {
  |
  | 	public String getID(String id)
  | 			throws GetCorrelationIDFault {
  | 		return "Hello World " + id;
  | 	}
  |
  | }

Is there something else that needs to be configured? Please let me know

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214466#4214466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214466