[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - client interceptor to retrieve client IP

formica do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 09:15:00 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to apply a client interceptor to a method inside a SLSB in order to get the client IP address in the server.

I read the doc https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13224
where there is a simple example in a .zip file, and I tried to do the same in my application, which is running in JBoss 5 (java 1.5, MACOSX).

I manage to see the interceptor called (from the server log stack), but every
information that I get comes from the server itself, not from the client.

So I think I'm missing some basic step in the chain, can you point me to some examples or documentation which explains how to get that ?

Thanks
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214526#4214526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214526