[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to identify portal user in a seam portlet

flagos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 15:05:04 EST 2009

Hi

I create a seam portlet (using portlet bridge)
how to identify portal user in a seam portlet ????

I read in news about PortalIdentity and SSO and code like this

import org.jboss.portal.identity.UserModule;
[...]
(UserModule)new InitialContext().lookup("java:portal/UserModule");

or this
userModule = (UserModule)getPortletContext().getAttribute("UserModule");

but my seam portlet  doesn't recognise InitialContext or PortletContex
hoy I get this reference?

can I from UserModule get the name of conected user?

thank for any help

Fidel Lagos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214676#4214676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214676