[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - TIMER SERVICE EJB 3.0 - Need Help

pramkum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 16:27:17 EST 2009

Hi ALL,
I am new to EJB 3.0. I have requirement to read data from webservice after every 5 min. So I had written Timer service. Inside Timer service code i am kicking stateless session bean method.

I deployed this code on JBOSS 4.2.1 AS. But timer service is not starting.
I am sure i am missing modification to some of configuration xml files......

Please advice suggests ...what i can do to make my code working.....
Thanks in advance

pram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214693#4214693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214693