[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to make jboss to see the new added jar to it's <jbos

ercanclk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 03:42:05 EST 2009

Hi,
Firstly, thank you for your reply. I tried what u say. I put the jar into the WEB-INF\lib of my web project. But when i test the application it throws error: classnotfoundexception. My web project needs some jars to run. The jars except my java project's jar are in <jboss-home>/common/lib folder. I think all the jars that my web project needs to run must be in <jboss-home>/common/lib folder( it works in this situation) or in WEB-INF\lib of my web project. if some jars are in <jboss-home>/common/lib, and some are in WEB-INF\lib of my web project doesn't seem to work. All of them must be in one folder.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214796#4214796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214796