[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ClassCastException on Stateless Session Bean

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 06:55:50 EST 2009

"robert.geisler" wrote :
  | another question: if our WAR is not packaged into our EAR, then EAR/lib will not work for us, right? where are we supposed to put our library in this case? or should our WAR always be packaged into our EAR?
  |
  | regards
  | robert

In such scenarios, you can package the bean interfaces in a jar and place that jar in the WAR/WEB-INF/lib folder. Additionally, the EAR containing the beans to will need to have that jar in it's EAR/lib folder so that the beans can be deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214855#4214855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214855