[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI look up from ServletContextListener

Nikita1828 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 08:24:44 EST 2009

Yes. Looks like you were right. I've switched to JBoss 5.0.1.GA, and added to conf\bootstrap\deployers.xml:

  | <bean name="topContextComparator">
  |   <constructor factoryClass="org.jboss.system.deployers.LegacyDeploymentContextComparator" factoryMethod="getInstance"/>
  |   <property name="suffixOrder" class="java.util.Map">
  |     <map keyClass="java.lang.String" valueClass="java.lang.Integer">
  | 	  <entry>
  | 	    <key>.war</key>
  | 	    <value>700</value>
  | 	  </entry>
  |     </map>
  |   </property>
  | </bean>

Now it works. But I think it is only tempory solution. I hope future jboss versions will load ejb-jars before wars.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214894#4214894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214894