[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: how to turn on ejb transaction demarcation?

mcandelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 18:25:13 EST 2009

I know little (nothing) about seam, but with stateless beans I've had very little success annotating private methods with @TransactionAttribute.  I believe those annotations only work when the method is called from outside the EJB.  In this case, it's probably just best for you to inject the UserTransaction as a @Resource and work with that.  You should be able to use begin(), commit(), & rollback() for all your transaction needs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215065#4215065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215065