[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Connetion timeout in jboss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 02:17:11 EST 2009

"venuwin" wrote : Hi,

  | Have i posted my query in the wrong forum ??

Not sure. The question looks too specific to your application. Let's see what more information we can get:

anonymous wrote : When the classes in the EAR try to connect to some external URL,

How do you do that? Any code/configuration files that you can post?

anonymous wrote :  it fails to connect after 2-3 days.

Always after 2-3 days? And what exactly does a "fail" mean? Any exception stacktrace? Error message? Any logs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215111#4215111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215111