[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

paulkeogh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 03:05:52 EST 2009

Thank you very much. That was the problem, but in a more indirect way.

The .classpath file in the xxx-ejb project had an entry of;

when I removed the excluding attribute and reopened the Hibernate Configurations view, it worked fine.

I wonder how the excluding attribute got added though ? I dont hack the .classpath files for Eclipse projects in any way.

Perhaps consider annonating the error message with a "is META-INF/persistence.xml in the classpath" style hint ?

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215123#4215123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215123