[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - couldn't find process definition ERROR

zhangcht do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 04:59:51 EST 2009

I add JBPM to the Project of Hibernate ,Spring and Struts. In the Struts Action, I could deploy the ProcessDefinition to the database(MySQL),but when I try to get the ProcessDefinition or deploy a new version of ProcessDefinition, the error occurs:

Here is the code:
  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | GraphSession graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | ProcessDefinition processDefinition = graphSession.findLatestProcessDefinition("testProcess2");
  | ProcessInstance instance = processDefinition.createProcessInstance();
  | 			instance.signal();
  | 	jbpmContext.save(instance);
  | 	jbpmContext.close();

THE ERROR show as:

javax.servlet.ServletException: couldn't find process definition 'hello'
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:535)
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:433)
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
Parent().addAttachment(something,someotherthing);
		}
		else
		{
			// only to component deployers
			unit.addAttachment(something,someotherthing);
		}

	}

   }

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215167#4215167