[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Tasks need to done by multiple users

naeem.jamil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 05:28:54 EST 2009

How we can do in the jbpm engine to perform task by all multiple users.

Currently I am using pooled-user attribute of assign as given below.

<assignment pooled-actors="a, b, c">

but from the jbpm-console it is not possible to assign this task to all the users ( a, b ,c ) at a time. Secondly if assigned user will start it and finished it. It will be ended.

How we can do this, when we want to perform a task from multiple users?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215181#4215181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215181