[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ant.jar in JBOSS Application server

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 06:10:24 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Can I copy only ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar to JBOSS AS lib folder and invoke my build file whenever I need? Build file will be placed in outside JBOSS AS folder..

Why do you want to place those in the JBoss lib folder? And when you say you are replacing text, are you doing this programatically?

I am a bit confused, because Ant is an external build tool and i don't see a direct relation between it and the AS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215216#4215216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215216