[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem deploying on JBoss 5

gchanteb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 10:24:20 EST 2009

Hi.

Rogerio, your solution doesn't work :-(.

I use JBPM 3.3.1.GA with JBoss 5.0.1.GA.

I have changed jsf-facelet in order to have jbpm console working.

When i want to "examine" a process, i have this error:
 "java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean"

With your solution, i can "examine" a process.

BUT... when i examine process and when i want to "delete" one which is running (5   Running  Mar 5, 2009 3:02:20 PM   Examine   Delete   End   Suspend ), i have this problem:

/app/t_processinstances.xhtml @69,88 value="#{filter_running=='true'}": Illegal Syntax for Set Operation
  | /app/t_processinstances.xhtml @71,92 value="#{filter_suspended=='true'}": Illegal Syntax for Set Operation
  | /app/t_processinstances.xhtml @73,84 value="#{filter_ended=='true'}": Illegal Syntax for Set Operation

How could i do ?