[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: ClassLoadingConfiguration in .spring archive

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 11:21:35 EST 2009

"Mundrid" wrote :
  | "alesj" wrote : You mean this only works with .sar, .ear or .war?
  | I don't know.  I just want to affect the classloader like I would with a .sar or .ear file as provided by that link, only I have a .spring file

You might try it as with .sar, since that's the most similar you have with .spring.
But unfortunately I don't know whether it will work - never tried it.
In the worst case I guess you can wrap your .spring into .ear, which has that CL scoping notion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215392#4215392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215392