[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Asynchronous msg delivered synchronously

davemb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 12:17:14 EST 2009

Hi Tim

Apologies, I'm afraid I incorrectly interpreted the results of one of our failing test cases based on the following document, in particular the slide on Asynchronous Channel:

http://www.jboss.org/community/servlet/JiveServlet/download/10585-74-4874/JBossMessaging.ppt

I know the document is old but it was one of the few descriptive documents we could find on JBoss Messaging. Out of interest, what was this slide referring to by "synchronous delivery"?

One other question, does JBM allow for deferred delivery, i.e. is there a similar message / destination level property to the JBoss MQ property JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY? This no longer seems to be supported.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215416#4215416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215416