[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Connecting a remote queue (oc4j server) in JBoss

romain3396 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 16:23:53 EST 2009

Dear all,

I've created a queue in oc4j, I can post and read messages and receive it via a Java Client.

Now I want to create a MDB in Jboss to consume these messages.
I've followed this Jboss tutorial

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9893/version/5

All is deployed, but the messages are not consumed : no logs, no exceptions...
I don't understand 1 thing : in these examples, I've not documented the JNDI of the oc4j queue, how can I set it ? (queue/myqueue)

In the jms.ds-xml of Jboss, I've created
<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  | name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteJBossMQProvider">
  | <attribute name="ProviderName">RosyStatJMSProvider</attribute>
  | <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">
  | org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter
  | </attribute>
  | <attribute name="FactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  | <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  | <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  | <attribute name="Properties">
  | java.naming.factory.initial=com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory
  | java.naming.provider.url=ormi://myoc4jserver:12502/
  | java.naming.security.principal=login
  | java.naming.security.credentials=password
  | </attribute>
  | </mbean>

And this is the Jboss.xml of my MDB
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss>
  | 	<enterprise-beans>
  | 		<message-driven>
  | 			<ejb-name>MyMDB</ejb-name>
  | 			<destination-jndi-name>queue/MDBReceiveQueue</destination-jndi-name>
  | 			<invoker-bindings>
  | 				<invoker>
  | 					<invoker-proxy-binding-name>whatever-message-driven-bean</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
  | 				</invoker>
  | 			</invoker-bindings>
  | 		</message-driven>
  | 	</enterprise-beans>
  |
  | 	<invoker-proxy-bindings>
  | 		  <name>whatever-message-driven-bean</name>
  | 		<proxy-factory-config>
  | 			<JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>java://RosyStatJMSProvider</JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>
  | 			<ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>
  | 			<MaximumSize>15</MaximumSize>
  | 			<MaxMessages>1</MaxMessages>
  | 			<MDBConfig>
  | 				<ReconnectIntervalSec>10</ReconnectIntervalSec>
  | 				<DLQConfig>
  | 					<DestinationQueue>queue/DLQ</DestinationQueue>
  | 					<MaxTimesRedelivered>10</MaxTimesRedelivered>
  | 					<TimeToLive>0</TimeToLive>
  | 				</DLQConfig>
  | 			</MDBConfig>
  | 		</proxy-factory-config>
  |
  | 	</invoker-proxy-bindings>
  | </jboss>

Here is my client which connects to the oc4j server (and works)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215481#4215481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215481