[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - CacheJmxWrapperMBean is deprecated, but the documentation st

jshowalter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 16:35:31 EST 2009

We have this code based on what's in the documentation, in order to get our cache (deployed using the jmx microcontainer) and return it to our application code:

final MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
final ObjectName objectName = new ObjectName(sCacheName);
@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
final CacheJmxWrapperMBean<String, Object> cacheWrapper =
(CacheJmxWrapperMBean<String, Object>)
MBeanServerInvocationHandler.newProxyInstance(
server, objectName, CacheJmxWrapperMBean.class, true);
sCache = cacheWrapper.getCache();
return sCache;

But CacheJmxWrapperMBean is deprecated.

What's the correct way to get the cache now?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215485#4215485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215485