[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ant.jar in JBOSS Application server

newcomer4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 00:50:08 EST 2009

I am providing the installer which contains war file and a couple of other files.
At the time of installation, user will be entering some values using which one of the files in war file needs to be updated. As this updates happen at runtime, I need to unpackage war file, update and pack it back. For this I need ANT. Please let me know whether I can package only two ant jar files in my installer instead of entire ANT tool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215573#4215573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215573