[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cluster setup

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 01:17:16 EST 2009

Hi Brian,
 I haven't gone through all the tests yet , I'll do that and will get back to you..

In the meanwhile I tried setting up a cluster instance as follows

a) 2 instances of jboss 5.0.0 GA running in my local machine(2 instances in the same machine).
b) I've generated 2 different IP addresses using microsoft loop  back adaptor.
c) Started my servers with the -c , -b and ServerPeerID options.
d) In the application ,I've ejb 3.0 stateless session beans trying to connect to jboss cache.

e) The cluster is set up in the 2 instances , as the message is displayed as expected.

i) but in the jboss cache displays the message

anonymous wrote : WARN  [TxInterceptor] Commit failed.  Clearing stale locks.

And the cache data is not available in the database.Is this error because of the loop  back adapter?

2) how is setting up a loop back adaptor different from using 2 ip address of the localhost(one LAN IP and the otherone for the wireless) . Without the loop hole adaptor , cluster does not get formed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215582#4215582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215582