[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ant.jar in JBOSS Application server

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 05:15:14 EST 2009

"newcomer4" wrote : Please let me know whether I can package only two ant jar files in my installer instead of entire ANT tool.

Its still not completely clear as to how you are triggering the ANT tool? Using some java program or through the ant scripts? If its through scripts, then you need to ship those too (and maybe a lot of other things) and not just those jars.

Again, packaging these jars or the tool itself "inside" the JBossAS is not the right thing to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215636#4215636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215636