[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ant.jar in JBOSS Application server

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 05:24:09 EST 2009

Hi,

then place the ant JARs in WEB-INF\lib of your web application.

But I strongly advice to think again about your use case. Don't create a self-modifying web app, which will contain the ANT jars for the rest of it's lifetime though they are unused. Create a standalone application (e.g. in a JAR, containing ANT), which will start without JBoss connection and which will create a WAR file as output. This WAR file (without ANT files) should be deployed to JBoss.

Or convince me that you really need ANT inside your web app ;-)

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215643#4215643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215643